Marowali Earthquake in Central Sulawesi, People Are Asked to Remain Alert and Don't Panic
Marowali Central Sulawesi - globalinvestigasinews.com
Monday, January 4, 2021 Morowali SulTeng (Bahodopi and Bungku) throughout the early hours from 02.27 WIB to 07.06 WIB this morning monitored on the WRS Newgen InaTews screen at the Pusdalops BPBD East Luwu has been shaken 7 times, and 1 earthquake in at 03.13.wita in the early morning was felt in the Malili and Sorowako areas, East Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi
With details :
1. 02.27 WIB with a power of 3.6 SR
2. At 03.13 wita with a strength of 4.9 SR
3. At 04.32 pm with a power of 3.6 SR
4. At 05.05 wita with a strength of 3.4 SR
5. At 05.53 wita with a strength of 4.7 SR
6. At 6:15 a.m. with a strength of 3.2 SR
7. At 07.06 wita with a strength of 3.3 SR
By paying attention to the epicenter location and hypocenter depth, it appears that this earthquake is classified as a shallow earthquake due to local local fault activity and does not have the potential for a Tsunami.
The public is advised to remain calm and keep abreast of information from the BMKG and local government.
East Luwu Regency continues to monitor via WRS Newgen InaTews.